I suggest you ...

Ability to add the contacts into tasks & events

Ability to add the contact into the task or event, so their details like address, phone numbers, email are all there on the event/task page. Meaning if you're on your way to an appointment you've created an event for,& you're running late, you can get the persons contact details straight from the task/event page, which you're already using, saving the need to having to search through your entire contacts for their number or whatever method of contacting you're using.
Or add into the day by day app a contact sheet, you can add contacts to it with who you regularly have appointments with,& so create regular events/tasks for, so you can add them to events from that page, or create a link between the event& contact.
Either of these suggested functions would also stop the need to time consumingly enter the address for events/tasks manually each time, sometimes over& over for the same contact, into the location part of an event/task, as adding contacts would enter the location automatically for you.

278 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Karen Staples shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nikunj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First thing requited, multiple contact can be added in task and event .
    And 2nd thing, when we click on task/event with contact it should provide basic options like call, msg, mail, etc.

• Andrey Nasonov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to add the contact into the task or event is neseccary. Also ability to make task or event directly from address book would be excellent

• J H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would find this extremely helpful. I would love to be able to have persons/place for appointments details such as phone number location in the appointment on app instead of copping and paste like I do at the moment it would save me so much time, either c&p or looking them up in address book

• Karen Staples commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Theirs is although similar regarding invites, is different Admin, they want to be able to create a meeting (not part of mine), then send invites to that meeting. I want to invite to current tasks/schedules, theirs mentions nothing about inviting through Social networking, or being able to keep certain contacts info in the app for ease of getting contact details. Please review your decision admin, ideas are actually different. Thanks.

Also mine had idea to invite via social networking as an idea that's not mentioned in the other idea.

Admin... Mine does have more in it, as being able to add contacts into the app for having contact details there, or even add a page to keep contacts in the app for who you have regular appointments with, do feel my idea is different enough to be worthy of its own votes, could you please review? Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base