I suggest you ...

Add a page/s for keeping notes, or ability to purchase day by day combined with Google note, all in one

Add a page/s for keeping notes, so cutting out the need for a separate note app. Perhaps give one page in the free vers. So many in paid vers. I'd even go as far as making a version available to purchase that has combined the day by day app, with Google keep app.
Notes can still be colour coded so you can use one colour to keep Journal type notes on, then another colour for example; a shopping list, so you have your reminder set to remind you to go shopping, & have the note with shopping list on. The ability to match up the colour of tasks with colour of note. Also the ability to enable a note to open & be pinned to notification bat, or home page, when a reminder goes off would also be fantastic. I know there are the sub-tasks, where you could write a few items on a list, but sometimes lists need more info than you can fit on that. More info is sometimes needed, four example I've a Drs appointment tomorrow, need to take a list of medications with me I need repeat prescription of, so need to be able to put named, strength, & number of times a day it's taken. Thanks :-)

113 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Karen StaplesKaren Staples shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael ByrneMichael Byrne commented  · 

I had the same idea. I don't understand why they didn't do this from the beginning? When I got day by day I thought that would be combined and when I found out that it wasn't I was really disappointed. At the moment day by day is just a fancier version of Google calander. I feel that they should add Google drive to it too. Plus add a link system to music and movies for times when working out and stuff like that. Just make everything easier.

• TiagoTiago commented  · 

I bought the application and consider one of the best in the market. However, I would suggest an improvement.

The calendar interface and takts is perfect. We were able to see in one day appointment and takts. However there are daily note we always do but that is not commitment and no takts. Are free markup. If you could partner the three field (appointment, tasks and notes free) would be perfect.

I hope the suggestion can be deployed.

• Karen StaplesKaren Staples commented  · 

Gah I mean Google Keep the note app ofc, sorry

Feedback and Knowledge Base