I suggest you ...

Sorting the tasks by dragging the order

They are currently viewed in alphabetical order it would be nice to move them around so you could see what to to first second ect.

269 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Matt WilcoxMatt Wilcox shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Look at an app called Calengoo. They allow drag & drop. This app is better IMO, but Calengoo wins in the drag & drop department.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Было бы очень гуд, сделать возможность открытия ТОЛЬКО задач, как это реализовано у Деловой календарь 2. Очень удобная штука для тех у кого есть список задач и подзадач.
        Сейчас установлено 2 приложения. Ваше День за Днем и Деловой календарь 2. Мучаюсь что купить.... Ваше ближе к сердцу и побыстрее будет (на слабых устройствах), а деловой календарь 2 имеет больше настроек - сортировка задач перетаскиванием, вывод на экран только задач и тд. Сори за сравнение.

• Anonymous commented  · 

A1 - Let us sort & label tasks
        A2 - "A" tasks do today
        A3 - numbered as needed
        B1 - "B" not as urgent
        C1 - even less urgent

• Paola BuesoPaola Bueso commented  · 

Hi! Is there any other way we can help speed up the development of this feature? This is my favorite app by far and being able to sort tasks into a custom order would be a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I usually have tons of tasks and it can get very confusing if they are in alphabetical order. I need to be able to drag them into a custom order. Thank you in advance for your help!

• VvVv commented  · 

Yes that would be much more comfortable to plan your dayday, by sorting manually your task! Please add!

• JorisJoris commented  · 

You already do this perfectly with the subtasks ... so I'm sure you guys can do the same for the tasks. Drag and drop.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I too believe that such functionality is needed/

• John OvermanJohn Overman commented  · 

Google tasks has an order, and it supports a task having subtasks. Tha app should support those.

Feedback and Knowledge Base