I suggest you ...

specialized repeat tasks

i would like to see the option for repeating tasks more customizable. if i have something i want to do every day except Sunday there should be an option to set calendar to that effect.

207 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I really need to repeat a task multiple times a day (like medication) instead of having to set a new task for each time.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hello! I would like to be able to customize the replay task on every last day of the month

• AppiensAdminAppiens (Developer, Appiens) commented  · 

Chuck, if you need events 3 days in a roll, then three days in a roll without these events, all you need is create an event (e.g. November 18th), set repetition Daily, recurrence span 6. The same should be done when creating events for November 19th and 20th.
        As the result you'll get three days in a roll with the event and three days without the event.

• ChuckChuck commented  · 

My work schedule is 3 days on 3 days off. Therefore I need a non weekly repititon option.

• AppiensAdminAppiens (Developer, Appiens) commented  · 

task every 14 days -> create a task using the icon in the upper panel -> set Repetition Daily -> Recurrence span 14 days.

task every two weeks -> create a task using the icon in the upper panel -> set Repetition Weekly -> Recurrence span 2

• JMJM commented  · 

Same here. I have some very complex tasks that I need to keep track of - things like fill script A. every 14 days, fill script B. every 42 days, recycling bin every two weeks,a volunteer at lunch shift on the first Friday of every month, and so on.

To be honest, the first calendar+tasks app that fills y this requirement is the one getting my money.

• Xander HarrisXander Harris commented  · 

I would like to add to the idea of making is customizable:
        I have tasks which occurs on the last day of every month and I couldn't do this from the current set of repeating options because every month has varying number of days.

So my suggestion is to have a relative kind of repeats such as first/last/(last-1) day of the month. This can also extend to year if it makes sense for some people.

• Ferdinand KaterFerdinand Kater commented  · 

jeden Termin aus einer Serie sollte einzeln verändert werden können

Feedback and Knowledge Base