I suggest you ...

Mark task priority level in a more obvious way.

Currently task priority is marked with a tiny little arrow that is barely visible, then sorted. It would be great if they were marked in a more obvious way, such as a large red, yellow, or green dot or symbol. This way my tasks would still be alphabetized and easy to find, but it would be easier to see what is most important. Astrid Tasks has great priority symbols that are customizable. I would just stick with that app for tasks, but I'd rather have everything together.

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Tasha Grace Dusenbery shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminAppiens (Developer, Appiens) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tasha, your idea found us at the right moment. As far as we're about to change the app design, there're debates concerning the little icons.

We can change the existing priority icons to larger arrows ( ↑ up arrow for important tasks and ↓ down arrow for less important).

The other variant is to change the existing priority icons to little dots (little because we don't want to spoil the new design by large symbols with inappropriate colors).

What variant do you like most?

Feedback and Knowledge Base