I suggest you ...

Option to show ALL tasks in a bunch (with and without a date in a row) / Опция показывать ВСЕ задачи списком (с датой и без)

Currently I like the view of tasks in the app. But when you add a task with date it will only shown at this day. It would be great to have an option to show also tasks with date in the sam way as task without a date to get a complete list.

148 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    user_99 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • unlike commented  · 

We need to see a "Task List" view with the ability to see by date, priority, overdue vs upcoming

• Edwyna commented  · 

Completely agree. We need to see a "Task List" view with the ability to see by date, priority, overdue vs upcoming, etc

• Anonymous commented  · 

I want a new view for tasks to see all my tasks and the ability to select only one task list.

• Beverly commented  · 

I think a filter would be fine if it would be easier than creating another view, but it may be easier for the user to just select another view option. I think it would be best to include the recurring tasks but only one entry (the next due date) with the recurring symbol.

• Dmitriy Yukhanov commented  · 

I'd like to have this. Wish to see all tasks (not events, not repeatable tasks, etc.) in a row, on one page, to be able to quickly observe all my todo-s.
        PS Current day without any tasks is shown in widget - that's really annoying and uses extra space =(

• AdminAppiens (Developer, Appiens) commented  · 

Do you mean to make a filter in Agenda in order to show only tasks (without events)? Or you want to have one more view mode only with tasks? How do you think recurring event should be presented?

Feedback and Knowledge Base