I suggest you ...

Please arrange the tasks by time. The app doesn't doesn't arrange the tasks although it can put reminders.

Currently you can put reminders for tasks. However, the app doesn't arrange the tasks per the order of time . It will be very helpful if there's an option to do it. I see that many people have asked for it previously as well.

151 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Swarup shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • BobbiJo Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I add tasks for the day with a time to remind ..I'd like them to be in time order not alphabetically. 9am then 12 PM then 330 pm...etc....creating a event does not even order them in that manner. The entire reason I use this app is to keep track of my day to day lol...when I'm looking at my list I need to make another list to get them in order of doing ..I've tried setting different priorities as suggested and that does not work..I've tried numbering them and as I add tasks threw out the day I then have to go change all the others if I need to add it to the top or so on. I love day by day but I need a little more time organization rather then alphabetically. Thank you so much

• Swarup commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alternatively, you can let create time based tasks just like time based events.

Or, give an option whether a new item will be added as an event or a task like google calendar. The main requirement I am asking is to arrange tasks by time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base