I suggest you ...

It would be nice if I could color coordinate events so that I will know what they and whose they are just by looking at color

Like say me for example I have 4 family members, 6 animals, own my own business, have 8 employees. It would be nice it I could coordinate a color to each task and person so that I know who has to do what on what days as well as know for work which complex I'm going to just by looking at the color. I have so much to keep up with and it would be easier if I could color coordinate everything to make it easier to know what's in my calendar without having to look at each individual thing everytime

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Elizabeth Lynch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminAppiens (Developer, Appiens) responded  · 

You can color code calendars and task lists in the right sliding menu (press pencil icon in front of section Calendars/Task Lists), set color.

You can edit color of events (not tasks) as well. Open event for editing, change color.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminAppiens (Developer, Appiens) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can color code calendars and task lists in the right sliding menu (press pencil icon in front of section Calendars/Task Lists), set color.

You can edit color of events as well. Open event for editing, change color.

Feedback and Knowledge Base