I suggest you ...

Add widget style options

Last update changed widget appearance making it more "modern" (material design like): it's ok but it'd be better let the user choose the layout, I need the old one as it is more compact (i.e. more events shown without scrolling). At least add a check box "use compact widget", unchecked by default (current new layout) but if the user selects it, the widget will use a single line for each event, like old style. In the future it'd be a good enhancement providing a widget style list with some styles available, like some other similar programs.

79 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AlexPalmer shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kristen Adair commented  · 

If given options for the widget style, I would so love to see anything BUT the modern/material themes - i want the option of using a casual handwriting style font, customizing with colors, patterns, photos, stickers... anything that will grab and keep my attention. I have struggled with truly disabling Attention Deficit Disorder for over 25 years, I am female, and I like bright colors and artistic, creative themes for my paper planners, desktop themes, home decor... you name it. I wouldn't pay the slightest bit of attention to a bland material design widget. It might as well be invisible. Think "shiny ball syndrome" and go from there - i know i am not alone!

Feedback and Knowledge Base